Start main contents

  • Font Size
  • S
  • M
  • L


  • No : 20926
  • Release Date : 2018/08/22 16:25
  • Print


Are there any devices other than the inverter required for the tension control dedicated to winding/unwinding?
Category : 


A tension sensor such as a dancer roll is required for speed control. Because an actual line speed input is required for the winding diameter calculation by the actual line speed method, devices such as a speed detection device is required.
Product Name
Inverter, magnet motor drive
Product Category
FR-A800 Plus
Did you solve your question?

If it is not resolved please ask from here.

Contact Us

May I have your opinion?